Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday August 4

Good Morning!
Sunday was a good family day. I went to church. Afterwards we got the nephews on their way home and I took my grandson back to my mom's. After all that we went shopping at Wal Mart and then went bowling. After bowling we went out to eat at Fazoli's It was a really great day.
Yesterday (Monday) was just an exhausting day. It was my mom's social security dy which always means about 4 hours of running her to places. However, it was also my son and his girlfriends payday and my middle daughter's boyfriends payday as well. I also always run them on their paydays too. It was a very full...very long...very hot day. To top off the payday running my middle daughter had a dentist appt and my mom a foot dr. appt. as well!

I was so tired last night that I fell into bed and went to sleep immediately! I even slept through all of the midnight alarms. I can't believe it, but I hope I got the rest I needed.

I've been busy with housework and computer this morning and feeling pretty productive.

No internet things to share today. I didn't post but 1 thing in 2 days on gather. I did do a quick update on Our Unschooling Journey 3 squidoo lens. This next Saturday it's time to start part 4. Later today Jasmine and I will be going through all the school books and such getting ready for this school year.

Back to work for me.
Have a great Tuesday.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...