Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday August 5

Good Morning!
Look at me actually posting 2 days in a row LOL

I got up early this morning and got the bedding to washing. We then went out for breakfast to a small cafe. That was really nice. Here in about an hour we are heading to Arby's for lunch. Today's special is buy your drink and get a free roast beef sandwich. I think we are planning on grilling chicken for supper. So much for that 8 lbs I had lost!

It was supposed to be 101 degrees today. I actually looked forward to a hot afternoon to get in the swimming pool. It's still in the 70's though with much cloud cover out there. Can't predict the weather!

I just updated My First Quilt squidoo lens. The next update will be once the quilt is finished!

I spent over an hour on the phone with Lexmark yesterday. I couldn't get my scanner to work since hooking it up to the laptop with Vista (ggrrrr). They took remote of my computer and got me all fixed up. I will be posting 2 book reviews to gather later today, I hope. Then when I have the time I will get those book reviews made into lenses on squidoo.

Off I go to get the bed remade before we head out for lunch. It's been a good day so far. I hope you all have a great one.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...