Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday August 7

Good Morning!
I've already been out and taken my son's girlfriend to court...home and got myself all ready for the day....and all of today's designated housework is complete! That means that pretty much the rest of the day is mine to accomplish whatever else I see fit.

I just posted on gather My Daughter and Her Boyfriend Got Their Laptops Stolen! The full story is there, but I guess it was pretty wild.
Yesterday I got one of the book review lenses done on squidoo too. Forever By Judy Blume Book Review

I didn't have to take anyone anywhere again yesterday so it was a productive day. We got all of Jasmine's stuff that is moved over here so far up into the bedroom upstairs. I did all of my online stuff. I fixed breakfast for supper which was really good.

Today I have to take Jasmine for shots this afternoon and we will eat out for supper tonight. I wonder where we will go tonight? It's supposed to get up to 101 today and tomorrow so looks like we should be able to get in swimming both days. I sure hope so. It's a good time spent in the pool....plus I do exercises in there.

Off I go for the rest of the day. Here's hoping your weekend starts off great.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...