Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday August 6

Good Morning!
Yesterday was such a nice day. I actually got to spend a lot of family time over running everyone around.
This morning I've been booking along both on the computer and on the house. My daughter finally broke down and decided she would use the bedroom upstairs until her room down here is complete. We are working on getting her clothes and stuff taken up there. I'm so happy to get this futon mattress out of the middle of the living room floor down here. It also means more room in my closet so I can work on getting the rest of my clothes moved over here as well as the rest of her clothes.

I got both of the book reviews in on gather yesterday: Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich--Book Review and Forever by Judy Blume--Book ReviewI will get the squidoo lenses built on them when I can. The lenses take longer since I put more research into building them.

Clixsense, hits4pay and dealsncash have all been having lots of paid links lately. Please check out my banners at the bottom of my blog for banners on these programs.

I think all I might have to do today is take my mom to the dr. this afternoon. I will go to her house a bit early and see what else I can pack to move. It's a stormy day so far. I plan on making breakfast for supper tonight so one thing I need to get is my large griddle to cook on. I love breakfast foods any time of the day.

Guess I better get my daily post up on gather and then get back to taking Jasmine's clothes upstairs. We have a bookshelf that I also am in hopes of getting painted today.

Have a great Thursday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...