Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday June 23

Good Morning!
I am at the doctor with my daughter again! This should be the last time on this infection. They have wireless access here that says it's unsecured, but when I try to go to a website it tells me a need a clinic username and password. No one around here knows what that is.

As soon as I am done here I will be taking my son and his girlfriend around to pay bills. In other away from home plans: grocery shopping, taking my mom to her dr. appt, and Bible school this evening.

Bible school went smooth last night for it being the first night. The theme is Veggie Tales, the pirates that don't do anything. The kids enjoy Veggie Tales. I took lots of photos and videos that I will be sharing on gather.

So far they have't turned off my cable, but that will happen very soon. Then I will be relying on this laptop and anywhere I can pick up someone's wireless connection.

I typed the above this morning, not realizing I wouldn't get home until about 1 pm!
The mail already came today and I have to make the $275 somehow before Friday in order to not lose cable. It's not possible at all! I guess I will try twittering some of my items for sale throughout each day, and gather like crazy (however I can't cashout and get paid before then).

For now I am going to post this and wish you a good day. It's so hot, I hope that you are being able to stay cool somehow!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...