Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday June 25

Good Morning!
Once again I didn't get a blog post done yesterday. I got busy again in the morning and didn't realize until late that I didn't get it done.
We went to Alltel yesterday and Steve added me to his family plan so YAY!! I have a cell phone now. I feel so much better having one so I have communication when I am out and about.
One of the first things I did was sign up with youdata.com!! They pay out weekly no matter how much you make which is awesome, and every penny counts. I earned .61 just yesterday. I hope you will join me there.

Bible school is going well. Not the best week for me to be gone every evening, but I guess that's how it goes. I really need to get the basement cleaned and organized and things packed to move. I'm not having much luck getting anything done. For one things its muggy hot in the basement. Another thing is just time. No one allows me a day to just stay home and get anything done. When I am home, on the computer is the only place I want to be, trying to earn money.

I am going to attempt to find someone to loan me the $130 I need to keep the cable on and then downgrade my services. I just can't see leaving my mom next week and her not being able to even watch her soap operas.

I've been twittering here and there some of the things I have for sale. I'm hoping to pull in some orders to help out.
I'm still gathering all I can! And, of course, doing the paid to clicks as I can in hopes of reaching payout. I have banners on the bottom of my blog here on the paid to clicks I do on a regular basis.

My son just called to get his girlfriend to work. I better get going..and hopefully no where else to go until it's time to take my mom to the dr this afternoon and then Bible school tonight.

Have yourself one awesome day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...