Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday June 26

Good Afternoon. I have to say that today. I woke up early this morning just to watch the Michael Jackson tributes. Then I was off taking care of my food stamp case...then to the cable office to return equipment and downgrade my account. (something I should have done 3 months ago)

Tonight is the last night for Bible school. Sunday the kids are supposed to come to church and sing some of their songs and wear the pirate wear they've been making in crafts. I hope most are able to come.

We are in no way prepared for going to family camp on Sunday. I have nothing packed. I bought the bug spray and the sun tan lotion. Yesterday I bought us drinks and snacks to take with us. That is as far as I've gotten.

Not sure what else to say today so I will close for now and see if I can get something good listed tomorrow morning.

Have a great start to the weekend,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...