Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday June 22

Good Morning!
I intended to do a blog post yesterday, but once again it was bedtime when I realized I hadn't.

We had a large celebration and carry in dinner at church yesterday to celebrate our retired pastor's 50th year of being ordained. It was really nice. He was brought to tears many times. The food was great. As a congregation each family made a quilt square for him and 2 of the women at church put the quilt together.

After church we all headed to Steve's and spent the day in and around the swimming pool. We got home around supper time.

It's so humid hot! It's really hard to handle. We have storms that come through, then the sun comes out...this has been going on for a couple of weeks. It's horrid!

I've been posting at least 4 things a day on gather and my points are about the same as they have been lately. I have to get busy on doing 2 or 3 updates on squidoo lenses each day. I did a couple on Saturday.

I have to run now and take my son to an appointment and then take him to work. It's Bible school week with our church, so evenings are full each day from 5:45 to 8:45. Jasmine is too old now to attend Bible school so she is going to help with games. I am with the 4th and 5th grade group.

Have a great day and be sure to stay cool if you can!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...