Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday May 26

Good Morning...almost noon! I am back after taking the long weekend off from blogging.

It was a busy but a nice weekend. Once home I did a lot of posting on gather yesterday once I was home! Here are some... Memorial Day Weekend Photos 2009
Cloud Shots I have loads and loads of videos to share on gather but can't get them to upload from this computer. It's rather upsetting.

I got the 3rd lens in the series of our Unschooling Journey started up over on squidoo. I started it on Saturday but then found out we were going out of town so had to save it until I was back home yesterday.

Today is day 1 of the water challenge I am doing on gather. Almost noon and Ive not even started on drinking that 64 oz...guess I better get on that. I will then do a journal on gather each day for 8 days on how I am doing drinking it and how I feel etc.

Jasmine heads to her first week of Bible camp this next Sunday. We are working on getting her stuff together for that.

I better get going. Seems everyone needs me to take them places today so I am working on the computer in between runs.

Have a great Tuesday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...