Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday May 29

Good Morning!
What a long run run, and run some more day I had yesterday. I won't repeat it all here, but if you want to read about it, check out my gather post What a Whirlwind of a Day!!
You can also check out my weekly shopping post if you would like Grocery Shopping 5/28/09

Today I planned to go nowhere! I have clothes mending to do, lots of things on the computer, house cleaning, Jasmine needs to finish her frog lapbook, and we need to finish getting her packed for camp. But, no, my mom has already called down here needing to go to the clinic to pick up some medicine and wants to go back to her chiropractor. (sigh) There is a downfall to having my own transportation agan. I am leaving to do that running as soon as I get this typed up.

I'm almost done with my 1st bottle of water for the day and will fill another on the way out the door. This is for an 8 day challenge on gather to drink 8 glasses of water over 8 days. Today is day 4. If I can make myself keep this up it will not only be beneficial for my health but also my pocketbook not buying so much Dr. Pepper.

I better get a move on, get mom her places and get back home and get serious about what needs to be done around here. Here's to a great start to your weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...