Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday April 28

Good Morning! Brrr, it was pretty chilly here yesterday. I had to grab my coat when we went shopping. 40 right now. I bought some tomato and bell pepper plants yesterday. I am hoping to get those planted today.

I did my Walgreen shopping and got that trip listed on gather. Walgreen shopping 4/27/09

I did some more updating of squidoo lenses yesterday. I added a photo of my own file to my Sidetracked Home Executives Book Review Lens
I added some neat picture sayings to my Tweety Bird Lens

Today's is my oldest child, and only son's birthday. He is 26 today. We have no plans and I don't have a gift or a card for him! I better get on the ball finding out what we are going to do. I have a chocolate cake mix and frosting in the pantry but I am thinking he is the one that doesn't like chocolate. Just chatted with my oldest daughter and she is going to get a hold of him and see what he wants to do. We may end up doing another bbq despite the weather.

I guess I better close this for today and move on to other things. Here's to a great day to you all,
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son
    Hope the weather holds up for you Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...