Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday March 18

Good Morning! We went from 70's on Monday, to 80's yesterday and dropped to the 60's today and over the next several days. I can't really complain though...60's sure beats the 30's we had last week on spring break!

It's my turn to cook for the soup supper and Lenten service at church tonight. I have the ham and beans in the crockpot. Later I am making ham and potato soup. I am also making 2 batched of corn bread. It's going to be a cooking day for sure!

I am still working on the filing system from the Sidetracked Home Executives book. I ran out of index cards working on the addresses so have to dig around in my desk and hope to find some more.

I didn't get any extra posts done on gather yesterday and probably won't today either. I am getting the paper again so I have the store ad ready to match up what I can on the sales and shop tomorrow.

I only got just one squidoo lens updated yesterday and expect to do the same today. The one I updated yesterday is the one I built for Araya on Dora the Explorer. Dora the Explorer for Araya

Onward I go working on completing the cards in the file the best I can. I made up daily cards for my 12 yr old, Jasmine. She did ok with them just one day and now I am having trouble with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...