Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday March 16

Good Morning! I managed to get out of bed this morning, but only because my mom gave the 7 am wake up phone call. Allen managed to get up and get ready and off to school. I just couldn't seem to sleep last night, and when I did I was having weird dreams. Go figure.

I started yesterday getting my filing system started from the Sidetracked Home Executives book. I am improvising since I can't afford to go buy a file box and different colored file cards. I've been working at it all morning too and from I can see it will take me the whole week to get the cards in place.

I will have to take the girls to Headstart at noon, but we just got a phone call saying Ariel can't go because of not having one of her shots. Sheesh, how stupid, it's the chicken pox shot. I will also have to pick the kids up from school when it's out.

This evening my mother and I will go and visit my son. Then, I will sit upstairs to watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I will work on coupons while I watch the show.

I got 2 posts done on gather (other than my daily two posts). Budget Supper March 15, 2009 and Grocery Shopping Again--3/14/09

I got 2 of my squidoo lenses updated yesterday. Hannah Montana and Tweety Bird Both are fun ones.

Off to get more work done. Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...