Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday March 20

Good Morning! Happy first day of Spring. I hope it's bringing nice weather to all...although someone shared a video on gather this morning and they were having big snow this morning.

I've been busily cleaning this morning over being on the computer too much. I was already cleaning when the mailman knocked on the door and brought me my newest bzz campaign. It's for Johnson's nature's source cleaners. I got toilet bowl cleaner, window cleaner, all purpose cleaner and bathroom cleaner. I am excited! I also received free coupons to hand out to other for them to try the product and let me know what they think. I am giving 5 coupons away through gather. I will be drawing those 5 from those who comment to say they are willing to try it and write a review. Check out the post at I Need Product Testers for my Bzz Campaign

Yesterday I updated my squidoo book review lens on WWJD For Kidz Book Review
11 of my 51 lenses are book reviews, of which I will continue to build as I read books.

I did really well yesterday with the card file from the Sidetracked Home Executives book. I made it through almost all of my cards for the day. I have Friday as one of my moderate cleaning days but already have most of that cleaning done for the day. Give me a few weeks and I will no longer have to be a nervous wreck whenever someone knocks on the door!

I better get back to my work here and around the house for the day. Here's wishing you a great start to the weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...