Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday February 10

Good Morning. Weather changed again showing a high of 67 for today...50's Wednesday and Thursday and a high of 40 for Friday and Saturday. They have taken the rain and snow out of the forecast.

Tuesday is my busy day with it being bowling night. I just got finished getting a roast and veggies in the crockpot for supper tonight. I need to get my bath. I need to try to get to the dollar store today and to the bank to cash my Jerky Direct commission check. I may take Jasmine and walk to the dollar store since it's supposed to be nice outside.

Here is a photo essay type post I did on gather on our bbq in February. BBQ in February--in Kansas

Yesterday I updated my Power Rangers squidoo lens. I didn't even realize how boring it really was. I added a featured lenses module as well as 3 photos to spice it up a bit. Power Rangers

Well, I am off to get some other things done (like going through my gather group and email) I am sending back the wireless cards that I bought from amazon and didn't need. That will give me the credit back into my account towards the laptop.

Have an awesome Tuesday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...