Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday February 13

oh oh Friday the 13th!
I'm not having luck with the van I bought, I know that. It had to be towed in to their shop this morning as when I came out of my church meeting last night something was wrong in the ignition and it wouldn't start. You can read my post this morning at gather on it if interested: Just My Dumb Luck

I've not done anything much with squidoo this week, I've just been away from home more than here, other than sleeping this week.
In fact, not much housework has been done too. I think, though, I will mostly be online today and work on other things tomorrow after I have had a chance to catch up some online. I do have to go out today when my granddaughter gets her shots...momma can't do shot time.


Click here to send a Glitter Love Out Loud ping.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...