Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday February 12

Good morning. This week has been busy busy busy. Today in no different.
I took my grandson to school. I am about to head out to pick up my daughter's commodity food. I have to get to pay the car insurance and then to the court house to turn in the title and transfer the tag. I've decided to keep the van. I got some suggestions on how to get the knocking in the motor lower....and despite the fact that it quits a few times now and then when you put it in gear, at least it is getting us where we need to go. This afternoon I have to take my mom to her dr appt, then make a trip to buy the rebate stuff at Walgreens. This evening I have church council meeting.
I can happily say that other than maybe taking my grandson to school tomorrow morning, I shouldn't have any other places to go tomorrow!

For today, the other other thing I want to share is this announcement on the upcoming Spring Fling Celebration at Under the Rainbow....

 
Attention Vendors...
Celebrate Spring with a Selling
Event!


Spring Fling
2009
March 30th, April 1st, &
3rd!
Early Bird Sign Up - Half Price!
Ends March 1st @
Midnight




  • Top Ranked Event
    Site

  • Vendor Bonus
    Program

  • Editable Vendor
    Tables - 2 pages+


  • Discounted Button
    Ads

  • Full 1 Hour Spots

  • And Much Much
    More...

Early
Bird Discounts last only till March 1st, so don't
delay!


 
http://www.online-craft-show.com/SpringFling

Help me earn a coin by listing me as your referral!



Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...