Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday August 2

It was a HOT one out there yesterday taking my mom to pay her bills and such. Well over 100. We are in a heat advisory until Monday evening. They are saying on the news that if you don't have to go outside, then don't. I believe it, it's horrible out there.

I imagine we will go to Steve's after supper and swim.....that is if he's got his pool cleaned up. He made the mistake of letting neighborhood kids in and it got dirty fast.

I didn't get Ariel's furniture finished yesterday, in fact I didn't even get the one chair finished. The chair and the chaise lounge are difficult and extremely frustrating to put together. The tables and benches weren't hard at all.

Yesterday I did a photo essay about some of the homes in my neighborhood on gather.
Homes in My Neighborhood--Photo Essay

As I've been saying....stay cool!
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Marsha, you won the Oust coupon from my blog! Email me at kimbers867(at)comcast(dot)com with your address and I will get the coupon out to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...