Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday July 31

Here we are to the last day of July. I woke up this morning and found it to be foggy outside. I don't even remember the last time I seen fog!
It did stay cooler yesterday and I hope it will today too.
I start off by taking my mom to her doctor this morning, then this afternoon she has a dentist appointment. I think that is all for today.

I did get some cleaning and organizing done down here in the basement yesterday around my internet. I still have a ways to go to get this place the way I want it. I do have enough at gather for another $25 Home Depot card so will cash out for that today. Then I can get more plastic totes.

Speaking of gather. Yesterday I put in 12 pictures. I am going to link to one of them, and then if you would like, you can hit the next at the top of the picture to go to the next one, and so on.
Heather's New Kitten

Stay safe and take care my friends,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...