Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday August 3

Another terrible heat day. Over 100 before noon!
We are home from church. I was reading some articles from others in gather and found an affilate program that looks great. I've added the banner for it to the bottom of my blog here.

I'm trying to update my Gifts Galore and More website but it's hard for me to understand it!

Bible study starts again this evening at church. I look forward to going and learning again. Until then and supper I will just be getting done what I can here on the computer....and staying in where it is at least a bit cooler!

Yesterday at gather I put in a photo essay if you would like to take a look. So far I am right on target to get the points I need at gather to get the cash option.
Our Little Cat and the Hat Photo Essay

Everyone please stay safe and cool,this heat is dangerous!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...