Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday July 29

When it decides to rain here, it really decides to rain! When it decides to be hot, it's really hot! Rainy today but thankfully a lot cooler outside than it has been.

It's been a busy day here. I had to take my mom to the doctor this morning. While she was there I did some grocery shopping nearby. I barely got her home and the groceries put away and it was time for my dr. appt. We weren't home long before it was lunch time, and after lunch I took her back to the dr. Later I will have to take my son to, and pick him up from his Tuesday evening meeting. I don't know what the rest of the evening will end up bringing.

This month is coming to an end. Enrollment for school is Thursday, the 31st! School is starting early for our area. The first day being August 13. I always start my girls on their home schooling Aug 1, the first day of the fiscal school year. We do this to get in days before I start my lunch aide job to get a head start. I spent what little time I was home this morning printing out 36 weeks of schedules for each of them and starting to round up their texts and such to get ready for next week.

I will end today sharing an article that I wrote on gather yesterday about the house next door. The House Next Door

Have an awesome day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...