Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday

Boy, was I off yesterday! It was Monday....Heathers groups are Tuesdays and Thursdays! LOL Not long after I posted, they called and changed her appointment to this afternoon too. All I ended up doing away from home was child care at work and taking my mom to the dr.
Today, Heather will go to her appointment and to her group. Also today....MAJOR Wal Mart shopping for me!!!! I got my stimulus check in the mail yesterday and I need ink for my printer, craft supplies, mailing supplies etc. This is my time to stock up on these items while I do have the money.

I was able to cash out again yesterday at boomertowne, this time for $50 in Target gift cards. I'm still working all I can in Gather during triple point time to work towards enough to get a $25 Home Depot card by the end of Thursday.

Today on ebay I have listed 2 young adult readers....When Science Fails and God's Leader for a Nation Abraham Lincoln, both excellent books.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330243318839

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...