Sunday, June 8, 2008

Miss me?

Did you miss me posting yesterday? We had our yard sale. I had intended on spending some time on the computer and letting others watch the sale. Instead I ended up staying out there the entire time. I finished up a couple of hotpads I was crocheting. Then I finished the prayer shawl that I was crocheting for church. Then, I got the rest of my coupons sorted into my box, and culled out expired coupons from letter A-L.
I still would have made more sitting here on the computer than I made at the sale sitting here in front of the computer. Not to mention I would have stayed a whole lot cooler.

I wrote an article at Gather about the yard sale if you would like to check it out.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977365791
Gather is offering triple point June 6-12th so I am spending as much time as I can there around what seems to be a very busy schedule outside of home.

Today's ebay listing is a relist of the Reading Street 6 Grammar and Writing workbook.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330242873158

Here's to a restful Sunday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...