Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy Monday!

Another busy day...I can't believe this for summer!
Heather has an appointment this morning. I go to work at 12:15 to do child care for the policy council meeting. As soon as I get home from work I need to get in to the UTR Birthday Celebration (join us today by clicking the button at the top...you don't want to miss out seeing who wins the Grand prize!)
Then, I will have to miss the first drawing of the party to take Heather to her group therepy and take my mom to her dr appt. I will be presenting at the party from 6-7 pm cst.
I don't think that I will find time for a nap today LOL

Today's ebay listing is a lot of 4 Stars reproducible workbooks. These are very interesting, I hope you will take a look.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330243052197

Have a great day, and take a nap for me ;)
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...