Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday

Good morning!
Busy Saturday coming right up. I am about to head out the door to go to sewing club at church. That goes all morning.
This evening is the block party for our neighborhood. It's always a lot of fun, and a lot of good food. Only $2 admission gets all you can eat, a band, a parade, moonwalks and other things like that for the kids etc. Pretty neat how they block off a 3 block area to do it.

Triple points has ended on Gather. I came up about 500 pts short of my goal but I will keep working at it. I see storage containers from Home Depot with my gift card.

Here is the article I want to share with you from associated content:
How To Alleviate Separation Anxiety

Here is a page I ran across at ebay that I didn't know existed....I haven't messed with it much except to put in my picture.
My Ebay World

Have a fine day!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...