Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's Saturday

Well, I didn't make my goal yesterday of completing the washcloths, but I am close. With getting ready for Easter tomorrow not sure how much time I will end up with on this computer today.
I took the grandkids with me this morning while I helped to clean up the church.. I also stuffed more eggs with candy for our hunt tomorrow.
I need to get the eggs cooking upstairs so that we can dye them.

today I listed 2 bars of the Burst of Radiance Soap on ebay. This is one of the many awesome products put out by JD Premium Products.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330221934559


If you are looking for a home based business, JD Premium Products might be just what you are looking for. For as little as $13.97 a month you can have your own business which includes great Jerky in many varieties, personal care items, health care items and more! This price includes your own store front as well.
You can find my storefront at http://marsha32.jdpremiumproducts.com

Read details here http://marsha32.jerkydirect.com/jdppcomp.pdf
If you join this company you will be joining in with a great group of people who are here to help and support you along the way. If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me at marsha.seiberling@gmail.com

I have been with JD for almost 2 years and I have never regretted it!

Have a blessed day and please remember that Jesus is the real reason for the Easter season and just what he did for us on that cross.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...