Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

First day back to school and work after Spring break. I did manage to get out of bed on time this morning. This despite the fact that my 3 yr old granddaughter slept with me and woke up burning up with fever. I got her back to sleep but soon she was awake again and wanting to go upstairs to mommy. Then, since she woke up my 6 yr old grandson with her crying he ended up coming down here and getting in bed with me LOL

I"m debating on whether or not to stay here on the computer or take a short nap before heading to work.

I did get another lot of Patterns listed on ebay. These are womens size 14 and a lot of 14 as well. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330220510373

I also posted a large lot of patterns yesterday s well.....a lot of 27 patterns that are all childrens ranging in size from 2T014. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330220336226


I think that's all for this day as I think I really should take that nap before work!

Have a great Monday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...