Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Hump Day

Well gosh....yesterday was so busy I only got my 2 hours in the morning on the computer and nothing else!
Today is also busy...off to work soon, then right after work a home visitor out. Then its off to take Heather to her appointments. Hopefully we at least get in a history lesson in between. While Heather is gone I plan on doing science and health with Jasmine.
Jasmine, Allen Jr and Ariel have Awanas this evening, but we have no church tonight. INstead we have a Maundy Thursday service this week.
So.....hopefully that will mean I can have a little time on the computer in the evening.

We did split the games at bowling last night 2 and 2. I think we can hold on to first place even if we lose all the rest of the games. I sure hope so because that 1st place prize money sure is needed.

No ads from me today, but I hope you will take the time to read my past posts. I do a lot of really neat things here on the internet that I want to share.


Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...