Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!

And a Good Friday its going to be all the way around. I'm going to make sure of it!

I slept in, which was nice LOL

I put a lot of 12 Italian Charms on ebay this morning. You can find them here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330221647014

I moved the See & Sew Patterns Size 8-10-12—Lot of 13 over to mompack auctions. http://www.mompackauctions.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl?item=1751206716736

I'm getting a little better at this blogging thing, at least I think so.....

Todays other goal is to finish up crocheting what cotton yarn I have in the washcloths. Then, to get pictures of them and get them upon my table site with Under The Rainbow. I am getting ready for the big celebration coming up there. If I reach my goal for the day I will announce my table site url tomorrow.

Early Bird sign up is almost over for the Celebration. Even if you aren't interested in having a spot of your own, please check out the event, its so much fun, and not to be missed!

Sponsor Event:
Attention Vendors...
Celebrate Spring with a Selling Event!

Spring Fling 2008
April 4th, 5th, 7th, & 9th!

Early Bird Sign Up - Half Price!
Ends March 24th @ Midnight
  • Top Ranked Event Site
  • Vendor Bonus Program
  • Editable Vendor Tables - 2 pages
  • Discounted Button Ads
  • And Much Much More...
Early Bird Discounts last only till March 24th, so don't delay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...