Wednesday, May 18, 2016

WIP Wednesday Projects

I spent most of the week working on the microwave hotpads for quilt guild.  Once done with the stack of 9 that you see in the picture for quilt guild, I cut the rest of my cotton batting to make sets for sale.
I only ended up having enough for 2 sets plus 1.  I will make that one for us at home.
I chose to put the green fabrics on the top of the pile so I can also post working with green for the soscrappy blog challenge too.



The ladies at church and I are working on this baby blanket for a church member.  Oopsey, had a mistake cut.  I have it at home with me to hopefully fix it.  We will then finish it up together by tieing it.  It's been a challenge and if I remember, I will take a picture of it to share when we get it finished.



I worked on the yo-yo's for quilt guild this past week and I'm almost done with the bags.  I'm taking the advice of a few gals and only doing 25 each of the other fabrics instead of 50 that I did in the sheer fabric.  I plan to finish these up this afternoon at my Needlers group.



So many projects that I want t work on and so little time.  I must get to crocheting the Princess Anna doll before my little granddaughters birthday gets here!  That is next on my list to work on and finish before working on anything else.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug--plus more to sell
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
Blue and Brown yo-yo table runner
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Hexagon flower table runner
T-shirt toothbrush rug


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays
RSC16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...