Monday, May 16, 2016

April 2016 Online Earnings


Finally getting around to sharing what I was paid last month from various websites and apps.
I can't say that I'm happy with the lack of earning and I am looking at some different things this month.  I guess all I can say is wish me luck!

I rec'd earnings from:
squirlytraffic -- $4.89 paypal
PerkTV -- $10 amazon  Use my code 860efbf6 and get 50 bonus points and an online friend told me just yesterday that you can now watch videos online too.  I did that this morning and it was easy!
Pinecone Research -- $5 amazon
Swagbucks -- $25 paypal and $25 amazon
apptrailers -- $3.78 paypal  if you sign up, bonus code predictableuranus2 for bonus points
zubeezone -- $5.27 paypal
redstaghits -- $14.62 paypal
Trafficmagician -- $10.13 paypal

This comes to a total of $103.69.  After a total of $37.48 paid in upgrades in TESurfSocial, squirlytraffic, hotflashhits, orbitaltraffic, postmanhits, admasterplus, zubeedownlines, and trafficswirl, my take was $66.21 for the month.

I want to note that I chose to buy credits with $4.95 of my earnings with hotflashhits.
Also that I am waiting on payments from 4 sites that should have paid me some time ago.  I will be putting in support tickets, so as I said before, wish me luck.  Getting paid by them will shoot the earnings up for this month.

As far as selling my crafts and used books, I had a profit of $10.97 for the month. This takes my earnings online for the month to $77.18

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...