Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday 3/25/15

I think it's been another good week for sewing.
I did finish the pink hexagon table topper and it's now listed in my etsy shop.
I have some work to do in my shop as many of my items have now expired.  Decisions on which ones will be re-listed and which will be moved to either zibbet or shophandmade.

I worked on my fractured pineapple quilt enough to get one border made and sewn on so that I could see what it's going to look like.

One last thing for the color yellow for the soscrappy challenge.  I got out my yellow 2 1/4 inch squares and ended up with 78 blocks.  I do still need to square them all up to 4 inches.

Lastly, I got back to work on my blue hexagon table topper that I had started last month......or was that January?  Anyway, I am a bit further than my picture as I have the back on now and have started hand sewing around the hexagons.


I got a small, and I do mean small, start on cleaning up my sewing/craft room.  I found myself in awe over how blessed I am that so many have thought of me to give me fabrics and such.  So blessed to have it available to me to work with.  So blessed that the Lord has given me the talents to use them.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Blue hexagon table topper
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...