For me, every month is Craft Month. It is nice to know that there is a month each year that is dedicated to us crafters. A month dedicated to completing an unfinished project, starting a new one, or even learning a whole new craft.
My main craft is quilting. If you know about quilting then you know that it involves a LOT of pressing and ironing.
It's also really nice to have a superior quality iron for this purpose. Take that extra pride in your work.
Rowenta has something to take care of all of those pressing needs.
Take their First Class Travel Iron for example.
As a quilter it's so much easier using the travel iron for the smaller things such as pressing the seams on quilt blocks. I love the precision tip on this travel iron. I makes opening the seams a breeze.
The handle folds down and it fits neatly in the carrying bag that comes with it.
• Highly polished microsteam stainless steel soleplate provides a smooth surface with superior glide.
• High precision tip delivers steam and pressing into hard-to-reach areas.
• Vertical steam removes wrinkles from drapes and hanging garments.
• Folding handle folds flat for storage.
Here is another of Rowenta's Irons that you will want to check out:
Rowenta Pro Master Iron
• 1700-watts: A long lasting burst of steam allows for efficient and easy steaming
• Microsteam stainless soleplate with a precision tip for advanced steam distribution
• Soft touch handle provides comfort and a non-slip grip
• Soft touch buttons offer superior control
• Vertical steam allows iron to be used in the upright position for drapes and hanging garments
• Variable steam settings offer flexibility when ironing a variety of fabrics and thick layers at seams and waist bands
• Anti-slip frame provides extra stability when iron is on its heel
• Anti-drip system prevents spitting and leaking when the thermostat is on a low temperature setting
• 3-way auto shut-off feature turns the iron off in 8 minutes if vertical, 30 seconds if horizontal or tipped over
• Iron self cleans, removing loose mineral deposits and impurities to be flushed out
They also offer floor care, comfort and hair care products as well. You will want to be sure to check out their website HERE.
Check out this video on their DW Eco Intelligence Iron:
Here's to National Craft Month!
Disclaimer: I received product and information in exchange for writing this post. I was not compensated in any other way, and any opinions are my own.