Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WIP Wednesday 2/4/15

Hopping along from the WIP Wednesday linky's on the other blogs I ran across someone who is participating in the OPAM 2015 challenge.  I decided that is just what I need to push motivate me to actually finish projects.  You can click the button in my sidebar for more information.
I pushed to get the locker hook rug done by the end of the month. 


I worked a little more on the blue hexagon table topper while on a road trip and then while running my mom around town.  I still have a ways before it's done.


Looks like the color for this month with the soscrappy challenge is pink.  I pulled out all of the pink hexagons that I had in my box.  Way too many to ever think of getting them all basted this month, but I will give it my best shot around other projects.
I had a few that were already basted, several sets put together to make flowers, and several singles that I already had papers pinned to.

Then last night I pulled out the peach and blue quilt that I am re-doing the binding on.  I'm not sure if I am on side 2 or 3, but hoping for side 3 so that I can actually get it done over this next week.
I'm not sure about listing it up for sale---it's one of my first quilts made years back--it has quite a few flaws.  How about that it's centered with a mattress pad, and a worn one at that?  One spot where I ironed that mattress pad is now stuck to the top.  How about that I used a sheet set to make the quilt and I didn't even cut off the top edge of the sheet on the back?  Sigh.....   Hubby says he will be more than happy to take the quilt as his own.  I may just let him have it.

Here is my current UFO list and I was able to start my 2015 finishes list too.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
Blue hexagon table topper

2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

PS I Love You


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...