Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Sunday Reviews -- Crafty Creatures




Fill Your House With These Crafty Creatures

Crafty Creatures has got to be THE cutest craft book that I own! The best part? The projects are made with scraps and leftovers from other projects :)

It’s really just too much cute. I can’t wait to get started making many of these cute creatures to give to my grandchildren.

There are projects with yarn, felt, and fabric.

I love sock monkeys and instructions on how to make them with a pair of socks is included in the book. Boy couldn’t I have a blast and add a bunch to my collection.

Other cute projects include:

Cat’s Bed (featured in my photo below)

Bees and Bugs

Mobile Owl

Knittens

Pocket Pets

Your Little Pony

30 projects to choose from!

The book also includes instructions and supplies for your sewing kit, how to do the stitches with great illustrations, How to knit also with great illustrations, and even threading a needle and sewing on a button.

Crafty Creatures is written by Jane Bull and published by DK. See the video I am including below to see the projects come to life out of the book.

I can not say enough good things about this book. I highly recommend it for yourself or as a gift to someone who loves to craft.

I am sad that I don’t have the time I would like to make a bunch of the projects for Christmas gifts. I do look forward to getting on them and giving these as birthday gifts throughout the year to the grandchildren.

I also plan on sitting down with the grandkids and letting them have fun making their own Craft Creatures as well!

Here is the cat bed that I made and gave as a birthday gift to my granddaughter, Zelda, for her 2nd birthday:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...