Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday 2/25/15

Oh my.  I believe the only thing I have worked on this past week is the pink hexagon table topper!

 I posted this picture in bubblews yesterday and shared it a few places.  I asked opinions on adding another round and then which of those 3 fabrics I should use for that round and for the backing.
The darker pink gingham was the choice by everyone.
I actually have a start on it, but chose to just go ahead and share this picture.

Even though pink will end for the soscrappy blog color challenge, I will continue to work on this until it's finished!  This is a promise to myself. 

Hopefully next week I have more projects to share in progress!   In the meantime, here is my list of unfinished objects.

 UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Blue hexagon table topper
Pink hexagon table topper

And I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...