Thursday, January 8, 2015

Writer's Unite 1/8/15

Good Thursday morning!  I hope you all are staying warm.  I was hearing on the radio that it's as much as 30 and 40 below 0 in some places!  We are just below 0 with the wind chill here. 
Are you staying inside where it's warm and writing your heart out?

I've been good so far to write daily here on my blog.  I hope to continue that.
I'm still writing on bubblews...actually writing a bit more since average per post is so low.  I'm under $3 to go before I hit $50 to hit redeem.
I can't help but to be curious as to what these changes are that will come about in February and March.

I know that there are lots of other places where I can write, but bubblews is habit right now.  Plus, I already have so many things that I am trying to do....I already spread myself out too thin.
I want to concentrate more on my blog than writing somewhere else right now too.

I look forward to anything you share this week  :)





3 comments:

  1. Good for you in keeping on task with your blogging. That and my Zazzle stores are my heavy concentration, as well as diversified writing on platforms to get my work 'out there' in order to drive traffic to my blogs. Interacting by commenting and sharing in communities works well for me. I've also made a create something every day resolution for the year and so far, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marsha for letting us add some links to your blog. Much appreciated! Found this on tsu and will be sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that if I share 2 I should at least also read two!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...