Thursday, January 8, 2015

Writer's Unite 1/8/15

Good Thursday morning!  I hope you all are staying warm.  I was hearing on the radio that it's as much as 30 and 40 below 0 in some places!  We are just below 0 with the wind chill here. 
Are you staying inside where it's warm and writing your heart out?

I've been good so far to write daily here on my blog.  I hope to continue that.
I'm still writing on bubblews...actually writing a bit more since average per post is so low.  I'm under $3 to go before I hit $50 to hit redeem.
I can't help but to be curious as to what these changes are that will come about in February and March.

I know that there are lots of other places where I can write, but bubblews is habit right now.  Plus, I already have so many things that I am trying to do....I already spread myself out too thin.
I want to concentrate more on my blog than writing somewhere else right now too.

I look forward to anything you share this week  :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...