Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2014 Quilting and Sewing Finishes!

I didn't do a stitch of sewing over this past week, so I can't put up a WIP Wednesday post.  Of course I have tons of WIP's, but no progress to take photos.

This week, instead, I am going to see if I can look through my computer and find pictures of all of my finishes for 2014.  I found the pictures, plus some things that I had forgotten about!  Pictures are in no particular order.
(Some items have sold in my etsy shop, some are for sale, and some were used for gifts)

Here is the list of what I finished:
Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
2 rectangle table runners
Quilt for sewing club at church
Applique Bunnies quilt
Penny Patch Quilt
Spoolin' Around
Hexagon table topper
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
9 Trick-or-Treat bags
40 Hot Pads
25 Christmas bags
42 coasters
Elvis quilt
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer quilt
Doll Bedding Set
Orange yo-yo table topper
Halloween Hexagon Mat
Pillow Cover






















I am going to go ahead and link up with the 2 blogs that I normally do.   Maybe just this list of my current UFO's will count to make this a WIP post!!

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

6 comments:

  1. So much lovely quilting, Marsha! That Spoolin' Around is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the yo yo's came out and the pumpkins are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of pretty finishes, but I think the log cabins are my favorite. Hope you get to sew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! They do count! You have an amazing number of finishes! Congrats, and don't worry about ufo's they are quiet and don't eat much. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you are prolific and good! I can't imagine doing all that quilting, the runner caught my eye and think that might be a good idea for some of my scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...