Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WIP Wednesday--Christmas is Past and the New Year is Upon Us

I skipped my post last week.  I hadn't worked on anything except Christmas gifts.  Boy, that rush of trying to get it all done in time.  I made it though.  I will be highlighting those things in my post on Friday.

Since Christmas I've completed a rug.  I will list it in my etsy shop later today or tomorrow.  Probably tomorrow as getting things made and listed, and promoting what's already listed is big on my list of goals for 2015.

I got in an order for a dozen dish scrubbies.   I've been working on those since Christmas as well.

Last night I got the sewing machine out.
I started to work on my sampler block to show this Saturday to get my next block.  The block is called Red Cross.  I stopped working on it after getting the pieces cut.


Then I went to my design wall and started putting my Five and Dime blocks into larger sections.  I was going for trying to get the top all sewn together before midnight, but it didn't happen.


Let's look at my UFO list.   I keep wondering about this.  There are just projects that I take to places.  Yo-yo's or hexagons to my stitch group, and then one project that I take to sit n' sew.  My sit n' sew plan right now is the fractured pineapple quilt until I get the top done on it.  That will be 6 months or so from now.
Otherwise, I really think I need to take down a project bag and work on that project until it's done, then move to the next one.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork

I also have a list of projects that I have in bags, but haven't started yet.

NewFO's
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging
Chevron quilt

And...here is the list of what I completed in 2014!

2014 Finishes:
Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
2 rectangle table runners
Quilt for sewing club at church
Applique Bunnies quilt
Penny Patch Quilt
Spoolin' Around
Hexagon table topper
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
9 Trick-or-Treat bags
40 Hot Pads
Christmas bags
42 coasters
Elvis quilt
WIP at Freshly Pieced
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer quilt

I look forward to hopping around today to see what others are getting done!
I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...