Sunday, December 28, 2014

Super Sunday Reviews-- The Minimum Wage Millionaire



The Minimum Wage Millionaire is written by Bill Edgar.  The full title is:
The Minimum Wage Millionaire: How a Part Time After School Job Can Change Your Financial Life


Upon first seeing the title, I wondered just how could someone earn minimum wage, but still become a millionaire.  It take much reading of the book to see just how it would work.

The book is geared towards teenagers who are just getting in to the job market (and their parents).  Start from that young age, especially while still living at home, and I could very well see how the techniques that Bill Edgar teaches in the book, would indeed make you a millionaire.

I wouldn't say this book is ONLY for people just starting out though.  I could see anyone who wants to start using his suggestions, gaining immensely from them.  You may not come out a millionaire starting later in life, but you would be so much better well off.

I have already written a bubblew post with my full review.  I would like to ask that you click over and check it out so that I am not repeating myself here on my blog, if you would.  It will open in a new window so that you won't lose this page.

Book 12--52 Book in 52 Weeks Challenge--The Minimum Wage Millionaire






Disclaimer:  I rec'd a copy of this book in ebook form for the purpose of this review.  I was not compensated in any other way and any opinions are my own. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...