Friday, December 19, 2014

Frugal Friday With Marsha---Christmas is Almost Here





I have spent a lot of time this morning again trying to get pictures that I want off of this disc.  I thought it was my reader, but when I put in other discs they read fine.  Sigh....  I can't share more crafts that I have made as gifts.

Let's talk about some of the deals that I've gotten lately towards this Christmas.
I have been following the hashtags over on TSU of freebies, coupons, Target, Walgreens, etc.
I love it there and so many share the deals in posts!
(p.s.  If you haven't joined TSU yet and would like to, my link is  https://www.tsu.co/marsha32  It's like facebook only ad revenue is shared with the members.)

I was able to get 2 movies at Target for $4 each---Rio 2 Sing a Long DVD and the Home Alone Movie pack for $3.99 and $4 between the sale, $5 printed coupons, and an additional 10% off using Cartwheel.  Plus I printed the 2 coupons from swagbucks so will earn 20 points (20 cents) there for printing and using them.

As I showed you last week, my grown children pretty well expect a health and beauty box from me each year.  This year I don't have as much because I dwindled down to nothing with my coupon shopping.   However, Target has a deal to buy 4 products and get back a $5 Target card.  I had coupons for each of the 4 items as well.  So, I was able to get a couple body washes, and a hairspray for gifts.

I also did another Target deal--buy 2 razors and get a $5 Target card, which I also had a printed out coupon, again from swagbucks, for buy 1 package get one free.  The razors were $9.99 per package meaning I paid that for 2 packages and then got the Target gift card to spend on something else.  So, 2 are getting razors.

Target had the Purell small hand sanitizers buy 3 get 1 free, and I also had coupons.  I did that deal twice, so 8 people are getting those in their Christmas bags.

Can you tell that I love Target????   I earn Target cards through the shopkick app, the PerkTV app, and through swagbucks as well as the ones I am getting for purchases.  Target is providing a whole lot of my Christmas this year.

I think that is enough of my deals for this week as my post is getting really long.
How is Christmas shaping up for you?  What deals are you finding?

I look forward to any posts you would like to share in the linky (and they don't have to be shopping posts--any frugal related post will do)





1 comment:

  1. I'd like to think my parents' decision to opt out of Christmas, forty-some years ago, was purely religious. But I will say that *no* decorations, minimal gift gifting, minimal partying, and a focus on giving money to charitable missions before the weather gets any worse, does make it easier to be frugal at Christmas time...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...