Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WIP Wednesday 11/26/14

I almost didn't realize that today is Wednesday.  It's a holiday week so hubby is off working on his usual day off since he has the holiday off.
It's been another busy week as usual.   I didn't get in much sewing.

I worked on the light blue hexagons at a stitch group and then again at our guild meeting.






I had a special order come in for a mustache pillowcase and bag that I finished and got mailed out.  The order also included 12 dis scrubbies so I was busy crocheting those as well.


Otherwise I am sewing around large pieces of polyester to make tablecloths.  Those don't warrant taking a picture.  My mom's friend gave me the fabric and a lady in quilt guild told me she makes tablecloths with it, so there you go.  I got an idea and I'm running with it.  There are several colors so I will have them for several occasions.

Still working from this UFO list and adding in more for Christmas gifts that aren't on the list.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Christmas bags (total of at least 25) (15 done)
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer quilt


I'm linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
Soscrppy

1 comment:

  1. You are one 'crafty' lady, Marsha. Your crafts do keep you busy. :) Your list of UFOs looks interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...