Monday, November 24, 2014

All Business Monday---Zibbet

Zibbet has been around a few years yet many seem to have never heard of it before.   Zibbet is a lot like Etsy.  A place to sell handmade items, craft supplies, and vintage items.

It was founded by Johnathan Peacock and has evolved in many ways since it's beginning.

It used to be totally free to list up to 50 items.   There was an upgrade to list more as well as offer sales, have more than one photo etc.
You can still list free on Zibbet, but only up to 10 items now.

I debated with myself on upgrading, but did decide to go with the basic membership and am paying $5 a month to have up to 50 items listed.   I currently have 42 listed.

Promotion, promotion and promotion is what I need to keep on for myself if I expect to be a successful seller.  After 3 years, I've not sold even one item there.
So here, I am to promote the website as a whole, as well as myself.

I was using Zibbet as an alternative to paying to relist items as they expired in my Etsy shop.   I will still list them on Zibbet as they expire in Etsy and work towards always having my limit of 50 items listed at all time.

Here is a breakdown of the Zibbet memberships:



Here are just a few of the items that are in my store:

https://www.zibbet.com/marsha32/toothbrush-rug-26963


https://www.zibbet.com/marsha32/colorful-quilt


https://www.zibbet.com/marsha32/hot-pad-and-coaster-set-in-yellows

You may find my store HERE.

 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...