Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WIP Wednesday 6/11/14

My big WIP over the last week was still looking through things for the yard sale that we had last Saturday.
In other words, I didn't do a thing towards sewing or quilting.

That's not exactly true as I did pack up a bag of projects.  This bag has my Goodnight Irene blocks to work on, my 2nd scrappy rectangle table runner to sandwich, and my scrappy log cabin table runner to sew the binding down on.

I will work on these 3 projects this afternoon at my stitch group as well as Friday night at sit n' sew at the quilt shop.   Then I will have progress to report next week!

In the meantime, yesterday was our monthly sewing club meeting at church.
The gals gave me a simple child's top to work on.   The blocks with the Indian pictures were donated to our club by another church member.  She painted those.
I did get the top together.  Now it's up to the other gals in our club to finish it up.


Also later this month is our 2 day retreat with my quilt guild.  How many things can I get off of my list by the time the retreat is over??

UFO's:
(finished) Log Cabin quilt
 (finished)Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
(finished) Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around
Emerald Island Fusique table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging
Five and Dime quilt
Chevron quilt


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...