I still stayed up past midnight each night. I can look at that as a plus.
I only sewed on the 96 log cabin blocks. I completed all of them. Below is the layout for the quilt top, which is going to end up a lap quilt due to my log cabins being made with one inch strips.
Since taking this picture, I did sew them together. I chose not to take a photo and will have a photo when I get the top done.
I am trying to figure out how to do mitered borders and have a lady who is going to help me with that this afternoon at my stitch group.
Yesterday was the monthly sewing club meeting at church. This is my progress on the quilt as you go that I am working on there.
I also took the time yesterday to cut the rest of my sashing strips and get the binding made.
This is the first time I've tried fusible batting. I think I like it, but not sure yet.
I have changed my UFO list again as I've decided to make 1 log cabin wall hanging and one log cabin table runner instead of 2 wall hangings.
Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
I am linking up with the following blogs: