Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WIP Wednesday---First Post of 2014!

Here we are to 2014.
I have goals for my sewing and crafts.  
I'm still in the process of organizing my projects, but I am getting closer to being done with that.
I plan to do some sort of sewing each and every day, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Since my crafts involve selling them online, I really need to step up my game.  Not only in getting things done, but also promoting myself as well.

Here is what I've been up to this past week.

I have the binding on the Penny Patch quilt from the QAL (that was supposed to be done by Dec. 20) and I'm ready to start handing sewing it down.
At my last stitch group I got all of my applique bunny blocks squared up.  I still do have 5 of the 20 of them to finish embroidering around.
Everyone is asking me if I will have the blanket done by Easter---I don't honestly know!
I am getting closer to getting this toothbrush rug done.  It's an experiment one to find out how large a rug comes out when I have cut up an entire full size sheet set.  I actually love how it's all the same color.







 I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

8 comments:

  1. I love the bunny blanket and the toothbrush rug as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the toothbrush rug. How is it made? The bunny appliques are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a tutorial of sorts on my toothbrush rugs in a lens if you would like to check it out. http://crafting.squidoo.com/my-toothbrush-rugs

      Delete
  3. Toothbrush rug? That sounds really cool and it's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The toothbrush rug is so called because of the tool that is used to make them---a modified toothbrush. Of course you can buy the needles on amazon I see, not made from toothbrushes.

      Delete
  4. Love what I've seen of your work, Marsha - love that bunny quilt. To get more traffic, google Grow you Blog - coming up Jan 25th. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of sewing things to do in the new year I see. For my birthday I put a sewing machine on my wishlist and hope to find someone to teach me how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we lived closer Pamela, I would love a sewing buddy friend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...