Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday--Pillowcases and More

If I can stay on task and just keep working on my crafts and sewing every spare moment, I think I can really start to get somewhere!

Here are pillowcases that I am working on.  I am making one for each of my 9 grandchildren as well as my 16 yr old, for their birthday's this year.  I am appliquing their names on each one as well.   I did get some more fabric this past week and I worked on getting the names ready.  I do have 2 of the names cut and ready.  I should have gotten them out of the envelope, but hopefully those 2 pillowcases will be completely done by this time next week.
 I've worked here and there on some sets of folded hot pads.
I don't know what I was thinking, but I started working on a quilt top.

I don't have a photo of progress on the quilt top for sewing club at church.  I did work on it a bit yesterday, but not enough to warrant taking a photo.  We will be meeting again next week so I will get a progress photo at that time.  I spent some of yesterday getting help to finish this t-shirt dress.  It's for a blog tour/book review I am doing for Sew Pretty T-Shirt Dresses.




I completed 2 fabric bags this past week.  I hope to get those listed in my etsy shop today.   I've also been working like crazy on plastic canvas coasters.  I'm on a mission to make as many as I can out of this huge ball of yarn I had.  I think I might run out of plastic canvas sheets though before I run out of the yarn!   I'm going to keep working away.  I already have some of the coasters in my etsy store in sets of 4, 6 or 8.   I intend to take a picture of ALL of them once I am done.

I can't think of any other projects right now, so I will close for this week.  I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...