Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Homeschool Journal--Vacation Week

Hip Homeschool Hop ButtonHubby had a vacation week last week. I made a deal with Jasmine that we wouldn't do all that much schoolwork.
We did math review problems each day on the dry erase board. We also read in the books about England every day. Well...not every day, as we went to visit my daughter and her family for the day on Friday. That was great! We've only went out of town to their house one other time since they moved.
We also had the normal things like Bible study at church, she went to her youth group meeting, and we had grill night and family fun night at church.

Short and sweet post from me this week. I want to end the post with a photo of my 8 month old granddaughter, Zelda. I took this when we were visiting. You will see Jasmine sitting on the couch in the background.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...