Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday--Christmas is Still In the Works

I managed to get my orders made and mailed that others needed for Christmas.  Phew!

I'm now finally working on finishing up what I am making for gifts this year to give out myself.  This is my fault.....I've had the materials all year, just procrastinated on getting started.
I think I can do it.  I did want to make 2 for each person, but it may end up one.

I have lots of wrapping to get done.  Christmas pretty much snuck up on me this year!  I didn't even get my Christmas cards out in the mail until yesterday.

Here are the towels so far:
I do have an order for fabric bags that I am working on.  It's come to a stand still until after Christmas, but I do have 2 of the 12 complete.  The others are well on their way to being finished.
We had sewing club last week at church.  Once again I didn't find, or take, the time to work on this quilt at home.  It's slowly moving along.  Hopefully after Christmas I can make myself up a sewing schedule and stick to it!
I think that's it for my report this week.  I don't plan on posting next week since it will be just the day after Christmas.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!

 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


5 comments:

  1. Hello Marsha,

    Wishing you and all your family a joyous time over the next few weeks.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marsha,

    Wishing you and all your family a joyous time over the next few weeks.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors for your quilt and your towls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those towels. I have a coworker who would have loved one like that. I'll have to remember it for next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...