Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Homeschool Journal 11/27/12

Happy Tuesday!
I took last week off from blogging with the holiday.....and I needed a break.

I think I will post these journals every other week.

Thanksgiving week I did have sewing club at church, which means that Jasmine takes her laptop, or workbooks, and she does schoolwork while I sew.  I would really rather her sew for the day with us, but I just can't get her interested in sewing! (I did buy a book at the quilt shop titled Learn How to Quilt in 6 Easy Lessons.  She told me she would work in it with me.  So far we've not gotten past going over the supply list section.)
I did snap a picture of her while we were there.  She was working in some of the SW Advantage software.
So she did have a good day of schoolwork on Tuesday.  She still attends the Bible study upstairs in the morning.  Once it's over we all eat lunch, then she gets to work on whatever it is she's brought.
We also had a full school day on Monday.
Just like yesterday!  We had a full school day with Kansas History, Math, Reading, Vocabulary, Devotions, and Earth Science.  In fact, she did 3 types of math yesterday.  She still has trouble with her multiplication tables, so I pulled out the stack of flash cards.  She worked in the Everyday Math workbook, and we started a new workbook that is all about investing and the stock market.    If we could have days like this 5 days a week it would just be awesome!

Until next week, I am linking up with:
Hip Homeschool Hop Button
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's the beautiful days like this one that make the rest survival. Keep enjoying!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...